- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How can you exercise your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
RemotelyGreen collects the following data:
- Personal identification information to identify you to the platform, including your name(s), email address
- Contact data such as information you provide us for other users to reach you, such as social media handles, contact email
- Usage data which includes how you interact with the platform before, during, and after an event, page interaction such as length of visit, page views, navigation paths, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs, and mouse tracking) as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of use.
- Marketing and communication data in particular your preferences for receiving communication from us and third parties.
- Technical data which includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, hardware information, time zone setting and location, operating system type and version.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide RemotelyGreen with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback during or after events or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Participate and interact with an event.
RemotelyGreen may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Organisers of events, in particular from feedback and questionnaires, and external registration services.
- Linked accounts such as single-sign-on and social media integrations
3. How will we use your data?
RemotelyGreen collects your data so that we can:
- Identify who you are and grant access to events you have registered for, and control over events that you create,
- Evaluate how we are achieving our goals, and improve our service accordingly,
- Match you with other people during networking sessions,
- Generate analytics of each event, including which networking topics were chosen, and who took part
- Provide alerts and reminders before, during, and after events via email or other means of communication
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
RemotelyGreen shares data with third-parties in some instances
- Event Organisers can receive information about who took part and other analytics information
- Infrastructure providers such as AWS or Google
- Other third-party services which help us realise the tasks set out in the previous list.
4. How do we store your data?
RemotelyGreen securely stores your data at cloud service providers in Europe with a proven record of appropriate security precautions.
RemotelyGreen would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. In addition, Organisers of events that you take part in or express an interest in may also contact you about their own events.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop RemotelyGreen from contacting you for marketing purposes.
6. What are your data protection rights?
RemotelyGreen would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request RemotelyGreen for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that RemotelyGreen correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request RemotelyGreen to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that RemotelyGreen erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that RemotelyGreen restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to RemotelyGreen's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that RemotelyGreen transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
7. How can you exercise your data protection rights?
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Saving certain system preferences
10. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – RemotelyGreen uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
11. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
12. Privacy policies of other websites
14. How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org